Wednesday, April 14, 2010

21 Weeks

This Week- 199.4
Last Week- 199.0
______________
Total Gained- 0.4

I think that the babies activity and growth rate caught up to my increased desire to eat, and my increased desire to eat sugary foods. I have been pretty happy with this week, I am learning to watch my portion sizes, I do eat a little more but most meals I am able to keep my self to a reasonable serving size. Though, like with last nights dinner, if it is particularly yummy I don't stop myself if I want seconds. I also have been trying hard to limit myself to 1 (maybe 2 small) sugary treats a day, this is hard because I know that my little Butterball, about 20-30 minutes after my sugary treat, will put on a show. I love it when the baby puts on a show!

Next week we find out exactly what kind of Turkey Butterball is, is my baby a Tom or a Hen? Come back next week and see!

No comments: