Monday, September 14, 2009

World Gone Crazy

OK, so I didn't post last week because I was mad! MAD, MAD, MAD! I broke my rule and weighed myself on Saturday and I had lost 2.2 pounds, I was ecstatic, then when I had my official weigh in on Monday I had gained 2 pounds! 2 pounds in 2 days! WHAT?!?! So I was a big baby and didn't want to fess up to the fact that in a week I lost 0.2 pounds. I guess I should have been happy because it was a loss right, but because I had seen the scale two days before it felt like I had gained.

But I am back, I am repentant and I am very confused. This past week has been a horrible week exercise-wise, I only worked out on Monday. And food-wise I ate whatever I wanted. I totally fell off the wagon because it was that most wonderful time of the month. I don't think that my hormones affected anyone but me, but looking back I really see that they totally affected me.

The good news is, I lost weight his week. The bad news is, I am still really tired and drained. I guess I just have to get back on the horse- or the treadmill really.....Maybe on Wednesday.

No comments: