Monday, December 7, 2009

I must have done somethign good....

Last Week- 187.2
This Week- 183.8
__________________
Total Lost- 3.4 pounds!!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES! It was not an amazing week and so the amazing 3.4 pounds lost really surprises me.

I got a cold, and didn't really have the energy to burn my goal of 500 calories per day, so half the time I only did 250, but I did something and that is what counts.

I also got new shoes that made my feet go numb, I cried. When I returned to the store to exchange them I discovered that my feet are actually a size larger than I thought (really strange since the perfect and worn out pair of shoes I was replacing were that smaller size and as I said, they were PERFECT). The new shoes seem to work well.

Here's to hoping that this week is just as good.

No comments: