Monday, December 14, 2009

The Miracle of Christmas

With the Holidays coming up, and also the fact that my sons nap times have not been long lately and I have been waking up at odd hours of the night and finding it hard to go back to sleep, I have decided to start practicing "Maintenance". I figure at some point I am going to get to my goal weight, and once that happens I am going to need to learn how to maintain, so why not practice during a time of year that notorious for weight gain.

So I am going to allow myself to cut back a bit on the exercise, maybe take a nap or two, stay healthy and continue to watch my caloric intake and hopefully over the next 2-3 weeks I will be able to maintain the weight I have lost.

I feel like this is a pretty good goal, one that I can handle.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: