Wednesday, February 10, 2010

12 Weeks

Last Week- 190.0
This Week- 190.0
________________
Total Change 0.0!

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and I noticed that according to their scale I had gained 2 pounds over the month. I was happy with that especially when I considered the fact that I was RAVENOUS for Dessert last week, I was sure that I was going to go into that appointment with a 5 pound weight gain, most of which would have been gained last week. But surprise, surprise- my body apparently needed extreme amounts of sugar and fat and it did what it took to get it (i.e. cravings for chocolate cake, brownies and apple crisp) and it put all that sugar and fat to good use and used it all up leaving me with no weight gain. What a good Baby!

I still want to do better to fight the cravings, maybe replace the brownie with a banana.

No comments: