Wednesday, February 24, 2010

14 Weeks

This Week- 191.6
Last Week- 190.4
_____________
Total Gained- 1.2 pounds

I did it, I have been really good, but last week I pretty much lost control. I ate Ice Cream, because I wanted to. I ate Lots of M&M's, once again, because I wanted to and I ate half of a Pumpkin Dump Cake (over the course of a few days, and with the help of 23 month old J) because I WANTED TO. So apparently, I wanted to gain a pound too. It all works out in the end. Over the past 14 weeks I have gained an average of .6 pounds per week which is pretty much right on target for a 30 pound weight gain (I will be happy even if it is 40, just as long as it is not 60!). So I will try a little harder over the next few weeks, not to eat as much ice cream and to only eat 1/4 of the cakes. All in all, I am pretty happy.

No comments: