Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Wall

Last Week- 181.6
This Week- 180.2
________________
Total Lost- 1.4 Pounds!

I am pretty pleased with this, I must admit that several times over this past week I ate small handfuls of chocolate chips.......sometimes several times a day......and I ate a dozen cookies. It was one of those weeks that reminds you that you are a woman, and you need chocolate. I was afraid to weigh in, because of all the chocolate, but I bit the bullet this morning and to my surprise I lost weight. YEAH! I may have tried to kill myself with chocolate but I also followed my training schedule and did a good amount of both running and walking.

NOW- to The Wall. It has been years since I have been below 180. I want to see something below that on my scale so badly. I get close, so close, but I never seem to break through that wall. I am predicting that next week- that wall will be gone! Hopefully that goal, that prediction, will keep my hand out of the chocolate chip bag.

No comments: