Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week 50

Last week- 152.8
This week- 151.8 or 153.4 or 152.8....those weights were all within 3 minutes ....I am going to say I maintained.

Maintaining is good, especially on this the most special week of the month, when I would have bathed in chocolate if I had had a tub full of it....well no, I would have just eaten the chocolate in the tub. I did eat an entire medium size bag of peanut M&M's as well as a regular size bag of regular M&M's and any other chocolate I could get my hands on. SO- Maintaining this week is really a triumph.

I also ran 10 miles this week. It felt good. 4 weeks until my first 1/2 Marathon. My sister- who has run several Marathons, told me yesterday that If I keep the pace I had on my 10 mile, I will beat her on the 1/2 Marathon. Hmmmm, I just might try that.

No comments: