Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm not losing weight.....

I saw this posted on a friends Facebook account- she and her husband recently had medical weight loss surgery and they are both doing great. She posted a little sign that said "I am not losing weight. I am getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again" and I agree. So with that, here is today's weigh in!

Last Week-  151.6
This Week-  151.0
_______________
Good Riddance- .6 pounds

 As I get closer to my goal weight, the weight is going to come of slower, that is what I am telling myself at least. I am happy with a half a pound. I know that it is probably possible for me to lose more weight, faster, but I am pretty happy with what I am accomplishing. Yes, I am anticipating having a 4 in the middle of my weight and I wouldn't mind if that happened in the next couple of weeks, but whenever it happens, I know I will be happy. I am healthy, and I am not starving and I eat a goodly amount of chocolate. I am not losing weight, I am winning a battle for my health!

No comments: