Thursday, August 25, 2011

South Valley Half Marathon- Only Half Crazy

And it was only half crazy- well, a 1/4 crazy, the 3 miles of uphills was crazy the rest was wonderful~ I finished my first Half Marathon in 2 hours 34 minutes. I figured I could do it in around 2:30, and I was around there so I am pretty happy. It was hard, but I did it!

I neither lost or gained weight this week. Still 151.0. I am okay with that. For the past couple of weeks I have done well tracking my calories at breakfast time, but the rest of the day kind of goes by the wayside. I think I will have to get better at tracking so that I can lose my final 10 or so pounds. But I am feeling pretty good about the fact that I didn't gain several pounds. I think I have figured out how to maintain, and I am pretty happy with that.

No comments: