Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Time Flies

It is important to be honest, and honestly I have not been on track with eating right and working out the past few weeks, which is why there has been blogging silence. I had a wonderful vacation and I actually worked out twice during the vacation which is really good, I think. I have been working a lot more than usual the past two months and I have cut back to my normal- up to 8 hours per week- and so I should have plenty of time. I have told myself that if I get a good work out in during the babies nap time that I will feel just as good as if I had taken a nap myself- I hope I haven't lied.

On Monday I even turned my treadmill around so it faced the TV- thinking that if I could watch a show or two while running I would run longer. Well I proved today that my thinking was right- I worked out for a full hour- burned 530 calories and ran/walked/climbed 3.8 miles. My spacial reasoning skills were flawed on Monday though and I shattered an electrical outlet and put a hole in the wall- I am just glad it wasn't caught on tape.

So I am trying, hopefully in a week or two I will feel up to a weekly weigh in, but I am not going to push myself too quickly (I am scared that I have done some damage these past few weeks, I don't know if my Ego can take the scale just yet). I will be sharing my thought though. So if there is anyone out there- Check back soon and send me your happy thoughts.

No comments: