Monday, November 23, 2009

Weigh-ins for the last month

Well, long story short, I have gained a few pounds and then lost a few pounds...it has not been fun.

Last Month- 187.0
Last Week- 191.0
_____________
Total Gained- +4.0

Last Week- 191.0
Saturday- 186.8 (I got Food Poisoning)
_____________
Total Lost -4.2

We will look on the bright side for this next one and forget about 186.8

Last Week- 191.0
This Week- 189.0
______________
Total Lost -2.0

This is what I have learned from my experience with Food Poisoning over the weekend and how I think it relates to weight loss.

It seems like I have heard a lot about "Cleanses" when it comes to weight loss. They are the diets where you don't get to eat food, just drink. And even then you don't get to drink anything yummy. Cleanses clean you out. All the gunk that hangs out in your digestive track, it helps you get rid of it. But that is nothing that a good case of food poisoning can't do for you. And look, I lost four pounds......but look again the next day I gained 2 pounds back. I think I will settle for slow methodical weight loss through diet and exercise.

No comments: