Thursday, May 5, 2011

39 Weeks

Last Week- 163.0
This Week- 163.0
_______________
Total Change- 0 pounds

SO, no change, other than the fact that I am currently wearing smaller pants. hehehehe. Last week was an interesting week, food wise. I spent 2 days on the campus of Brigham Young University, I was away from my calorie counter AND my kitchen. I ate at a Buffet Style Cafeteria. It cost $10 and I very much felt the need to get my moneys worth, and I did- I ate 5 deserts that night. I also ran a 10k and on the day of the day of the 10k I did track my calories all 2500 of them (WHAT? 2500? Yes running 6 miles burns a lot of calories and I kind of ate 2 breakfasts, and a lunch and a dinner and some snacks. I was very hungry)

But anyway, I will take no change, especially since I figured I was going to gain a little, how do you eat 5 desserts and not gain weight? Run 6 miles!

So I am going to try to get back into the habit of counting weeks, and as of today it has been 39 weeks since I had my baby. I think I am doing very well on my quest for better health. I am pleased. I am starting a new training schedule. My 1/2 marathon is in September, I believe I have plenty of time to get ready, the 1/2 marathon training program I have picked is only 12 weeks long, so I am starting with an 8 week "Intermediate" 10k program, it focuses on increasing speed and endurance. Maybe by September I will be running a 10 minute mile rather than a 10:45 minute mile.

That's it for today.

No comments: