Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy, Happy Weigh-in!

Last week- 173.2
This week- 170.0
______________
Total Lost- 3.2 Pounds!

WHAT? I am a little uneasy about losing more than 2 pounds per week, BUT I ate more this week so I know that starvation wasn't the reason for such a big loss. I have been trying to keep my net calories around 1200. Some days this meant that I had to eat an extra 350 calories, those days had me worried, I didn't understand how it could work but I was hoping that my thoughts and the advice I had gotten were right. What were my thoughts? That if I feed my body sufficiently while I am working out, my body will say "Wow, she is trying her best to take care of me, maybe I should reward her!" I had worried that if I was only eating 1400 calories and burning 600 that my body would start to protect itself and it would hold onto the fat stores. I still don't know if my thoughts are right, but I do know I ate more this week and lost TWICE as much weight. I will continue with my experiment....Hopefully this weight loss is enough to help me achieve my goal of weighing less than Ken by my birthday.

No comments: