Thursday, March 10, 2011

Not to Shabby

Last Week- 174.2
This Week- 173.2
_____________
Total Lost- 1 pound

I'll take it! I have 2 weeks left to meet my goal of passing my husband and finally weighing LESS than him and I am pretty sure I can do it, especially if he doesn't lose anymore weight(.....pssst, Ken, don't lose anymore weight over the next two weeks Okay......maybe I should go find some girl scout cookies and leave them laying randomly around the house......)

I am going to be starting my experiment this week. I am going to watch my net calories and try to keep them around 1200. On days that I don't exercise I will eat my normal 1400, on days that I exercise and burn more than 200 calories I will eat some more (good foods) to bring my net calories up to 1200. My hope is that my body will say "Thank You" and more easily get rid of the fat. Wouldn't that be nice.

I finished my 5k training and even got to run outside! It was beautiful, I ran my personal 5k on Saturday in under 35 minutes and it was easy, I loved it! I started my 10k training which includes strength training, I have been enjoying that. Today I am taking the boys along on my 2.5 mile run. I asked my oldest if he wanted to run by the river or just in our neighborhood, he choose the river- which is what I wanted too.

My clothes are fitting differently, they are loose but not loose enough that I need new clothes. I did have to pull my jeans up several times yesterday, that made me happy. All in all, I think I am doing pretty good.

No comments: