Thursday, March 31, 2011

Right on Track

Last Week- 169.6
This Week- 167.4
______________
Total Lost- 2.2 pounds!

I am very, very happy with 2.2 pounds. It seems to me that keeping my net calories around 1200 is working for me and my body, this has meant that on some days I have eaten 1800 calories, which is really really nice.

It is getting warm outside, I am very happy about this because it means I can run outside more often. YEAH! it is much more fun to run outside, I think.

I am taking a vacation, so next week I will not weigh in- for two reasons, 1, I will not be taking my scale with me on vacation and 2, I figure I might gain a little and I want to give myself another week to get past that. Hey, I believe in being honest, and I honestly think it is hard to lose weight while on vacation. I even have reasons for that belief, 1, you are not making your own food. (I do plan on continuing to log my food and in this way I hope not to over eat.) 2, There is something about car trips that makes me want to eat CONSTANTLY. I have taken my treats and split them up into 100 calorie snacks, now I just need to keep myself from eating 10 snack bags in one leg of the trip. 3, when you are away from home it can be harder to keep up with your regular exercise routine. To help keep myself on track I mapped out the 3 runs I will be doing while we are gone AND I am going to be bringing my hand weights. SO HOPEFULLY in two weeks I will be able to say that I weigh 165 or less! YEAH!

No comments: