Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stinking Scales

Last Week- 170.0
This Week- 169.6
______________
Total Loss- 0.4

For a week that included 3 birthdays and a little too much cake, I will take a loss of around 1/2 a pound. Also I had an insane scale this morning. It is one of those scales that can track weight. I stepped on the scale today and weighted 169.2. I was very happy. I double checked. 169.2. I got ready to "Track" my weight, 170.2 WHAT? How did I gain 1 pound in less than a minute? I checked again and again and again.....170.2. I gave up. Took a shower, weighed myself sopping wet. 169.8, Okay, maybe I was really dirty. I dried my hair, and weighed again- thinking that dry hair would weigh less than wet hair. 170.2 WHAT? I told the scale I thought it was mean and a stinky poopoohead. I weighed myself again 169.6. I accepted it and tracked it (luckily I didn't gain a pound while waiting to track my weight this time). Hopefully this next week will be a good week. If not I might through the scale off the roof.

No comments: