Thursday, March 3, 2011

Patience

I gave the scale an hour long time out this morning. It was lying to me, I told the little piece of plastic and electronics that if it didn't start telling the truth it was going to be in big trouble! After it's time out it told the truth.

Last week- 175.8
This week- 174.2
______________
Total Lost- 1.6 pounds!!!!

Wooowhooo! I don't understand the scale/my body. I woke up, got out of bed, spent some time in the bathroom and then weighed myself and it told me I had gained 1/2 a pound, I figured the scale was wrong, I tried again and again it told me that I gained. 1/2 pound. Not horrible but I tried HARD this week to be good, I tracked my food, I worked out and pushed myself. I should have lost. So I said, give it an hour, it will take more than an hour to get the boys up and fed, right before breakfast (which I still ate at the normal time) I weighed myself again. 3 times. Just to make sure. 174.2 !!!!!! YEAH!!!!! I will take it! So why does that happen, I didn't lose 2 pounds in an hour, that is not possible, so why did the scale tell me that?

No comments: